Get the Grand Tour - classic
So, you’ve chosen a suite and the first thing you do is throw yourself on the double bed (or queen or king bed). This is where the journey really begins and if you let your imagination take over, you could be…on safari with those elephant prints…visiting a chief with that carpet…staying in a chic African guesthouse with that sofa and bathtub…no, your gaze sets on the large windows and you’re definitely in Austria; there’s no doubting those majestic mountains or those gingerbread-like chalets. That’s a reason to celebrate! Why not open the mini bar and grab a drink? And don’t worry about unpacking, we’ll take care of that.
All our suites are inspired by the “Grand Tour” and our love for travel. Stylishly appointed with antiques, objets d'art and contemporary art.
At a glance
- Average room size. 50 m2 ⏐ 538 sq. ft
- Occupancy. sleeps 1-3
- Room layout. 1 bed rooms, 2 bath rooms, living room
- View. mountain view
- Balcony. private 12 m2 / 129 sq. ft.
- Bed. large queen
- Bathroom. bath tub and separate shower
- Extra bed. 1 bed or 1 crib available
All rooms and suites offer
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary minibar
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Safe deposit box (laptop size)
- DVD player on request
- Yoga mat
- Hair dryer
- Cosmetic mirror
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Luxury vegan & organic Austrian bathroom amenities
- Butler service upon request
- Twice daily maid service
- 24h room service
- 24h concierge service
* All rooms & suites are different from each other. The photos are purely indicative. The assigned room type will comply the specific requirements and standards but may differ from the one in the photograph.