Fisherman Festival Zug
After 4 years, it's that time again: the fishing club Lech invites you from July 21 to 23, 2023 to the traditional fisherman festival at the fish pond in Zug!
In addition to culinary delicacies such as Steckerlfisch, Grillhendl and Bratwürstl the festival offers the best musical entertainment! In addition to traditional brass music from the Trachtenkapelle Lech and the Eisenbahnermusik Bludenz, the well-known Hattinger Buam and the Lecher Rock Pirates & Friends will perform.
Friday, July 21
- 07.00pm. Opening with a small delegation of TRACHTENKAPELLE LECH and culinary specialities as Steckerlfisch, crispy Grillhendl and Bratwürstl
- 09.00pm. Entertainment and dace with the HATTINGER BUAM
Saturday, July 22
- 07.00pm. DÄMMERSCHOPPEN, fine brass music from the Klostertal valley with the KLOSTNER 7er Partie
- 11.00pm. Rock, Pop & Evergreens from the fish pond with the ROCK PIRATES & FRIENDS
Sunday, July 23
- 11.00pm. Fisherman mass service in the festival tent with TRACHTENKAPELLE LECH
- 11.00pm. Frühschoppen with the TRACHTENKAPELLE LECH
- from 01.00pm. Nachmittagsschoppen and end of festival celebration with the BÖHMISCHEN PARTIE of EISENBAHNERMUSIK BLUDENZ
July 21 to 23, 2023, Fish pond, Zug