Heavenly Wines at Kristiania
"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!" the Benedictine Dom Perignon is said to have exclaimed when he invented champagne at the end of the 17th century. However, the connection between wine and heavenly bodies is not just a product of our imagination. Sun and moon have a significant influence on viticulture and the sky and its inhabitants seem to have inspired numerous wine makers when it came to naming their wines. Reason enough to spend an evening with heavenly wines, while star astrologer Erich Bauer, known from Vogue and Cosmopolitan, will explain the relationship between zodiac signs and wine preferences.
This is a Dinner for 12 project in collaboration with Arlberg Weinberg. Enjoy wines with a perfect food pairing and in conversation with a like minded community.
- Dom Perignon 2012
- Tschida Himmel auf Erden weiß 2021
- X. Pichler Riesling Unendlich Smaragd 2012
- Nitardi Ad Astra 2014
- Torres Pago del Cielo Celeste Riserva 2014
- Frescobaldi Luce 2015 (3 Flaschen)
- Tenuta dell`Ornellaia Ornellaia Solare 2017
- Clarendon Hills Shiraz Astralis 1997
- JJ Prüm Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Auslese 2001
Friday, 9th December 2022, 7pm
price: Eur 480 per person